Fill in the blanks with “in” or “for.”
- We will eat _________ a few minutes.
- I study every day ___________ half an hour.
- We will arrive ___________ four hours.
- I will see you ________ two hours. First, I need to take a shower and get dressed.
- My son will graduate __________ three months. He is in the last semester in school.
- I have been studying English ___________ seven years. I began when I was 12 years old.
- Okay, class, when I say, “go” please begin taking your test. You may work _______ 30 minutes.
- Okay, class, when I say, “go” please begin taking your test. You must give me your test papers _________ 30 minutes.
- This is a long flight. We will be in the air __________ another four hours.
- My best friend called, and we talked __________ two hours.
Answers: 1) in, 2) for, 3) in, 4) in, 5) in, 6) for, 7) for, 8) in, 9) for, 10) for